Friday 16 March 2012

Interview w/ Adrian Sherwood that covers a lot of ground...


Pelirocco Platters is broadcast twice a week on Brightons community Radioreverb presented by Mick Habeshaw Robinson. The show reflects his love and involvement in punk, acid house, soul and other musical movements. This episode features an interview with UK dub legend Adrian Sherwood who talks about his career and music productions since the early 80s.
...includes snippets from his new solo album and when he mentions Prince Far I down at Dingwalls, well I used to take every night off working there and come as a punter when Adrian was doing the mixing!
Bonus:
Eric's flyer from 1979 that down from the second bottom advertises the tour that Adrian mentions with Prince Far I, Bim Sherman and Prince Hammer. (Thanx David!)

4 comments:

  1. Ah! ERICS! I WAS At College IN LiVERPOOL at the time.A Great Wee Club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it just? I was born in Liverpool and spent a lot of time at my Nan's at various times while that club was going...

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: I think 2 out of my first five ever posts when I started this thing were about Erics btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mona - just saying, great blog as ever, and thanks for keeping on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete